Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snowy Day

Well its been nearly a week and a half since I have gotten to get out and hunt. The last hunt was with Amelia as a solo bird as I invited 5 other falconers down to my town to hunt. Durring my hunt Amelia grabbed 2 jacks and held on to one just long enough for me to get there and help. I do appologize as that I do not have a picture but I may have the video some time here. You see I managed to jump into some cactus when I jumped to help my bird stop the jack. I ended up with hundreds of cactus spines in my hand and wrist. I spent the next 3.5 hours in the emergency room getting spines taken out of tendons and flesh. Unfortunatly this has really caused some trauma to my hand and I have had alot of pain and hard times dealing with this. At this point I still can not use my thumb on my right hand. Such a deal, Sonya hurt, Myself hurt but in the end,

WE GOT THE JACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment